1) How do you become a member?
Purchase The Beer Spot & Grill Loyalty card at the restaurant for $5.00.
2. What do you get for the $5.00?
Once the loyalty card is purchased the $5.00 will go automatically to your loyalty card which could be used on your next visit.
3) How does the program work?
Every $1 spent = 1 point (not including tax or gratuity).
At 150 points $5.00 will be added to your loyalty card which can be used on your next visit.
4) How to check your balance?
Ask any of The Beer Spot & Grill employees. Card must be present.
5) What happened to your points?
Once you hit 150 points the system will automatically convert them into a $5.00 credit.
6) Can the loyalty card be combined w/ other discount’s?
Yes. When used w/ a NJCB card you will be credited w/ points on the discounted total of your check.
7) What if card the is lost?
We can transfer your information & points to a new card w/ no extra cost. That’s why we take simple information like your name, D.O.B. & email.
8) Is there a maximum amount of points that can be accumulated in a visit?
NO. We don’t believe in restrictions.
9) What is the maximum amount of money that can be redeemed in one visit?
That’s up to you. We don’t believe in restrictions.
10) Anything we missed?
Please don’t hesitate & contact the restaurant for more information regarding our loyalty card.